Conferences and teambuilding
The National Railway Museum is the perfect platform for corporate events, conferences and special occasions.
From the glory of the Flying Scotsman, to the romance of Brief Encounter, to the luxury of the Orient Express – trains have transported, inspired and entertained us.
The National Railway Museum welcomes you to our unique and exciting environment – ideal for conferences, teambuilding, dinners and receptions.
In April 2010, we were named Conference Venue Of The Year at the York Tourism Awards.
Our award-winning event facilities:
- Six multi purpose meeting rooms, seating up to 140
- Excellent delegate rates
- Large, unique platform venue for dinners up to 800
- Dedicated conference centre entrance and reception
- Free car parking for organisers, delegates and guests
- Close to York station
- State of the art technology
- Fully air-conditioned
- Natural daylight
- All meeting rooms WiFi enabled
- Civil ceremony licence
Venues at York
- The Duchess of Hamilton Suite
- The Mallard Suite
- The Rocket Room
- The Evening Star Theatre
- The Countess of York
- The Gallery (new for 2016)
For more information, or to arrange an appointment to view our facilities, please call our events team on 01904 686226, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Duchess of Hamilton 1,2,3||Duchess of Hamilton 1||Duchess of Hamilton 2||Duchess of Hamilton 3||Duchess of Hamilton 2&3||Mallard & Rocket||Mallard||Rocket||Evening Star Theatre|
|Projector / screen||Y||Y||N||N||N||Y||Y||N||Y|
|13 amp sockets||40||17||8||8||16||24||18||6||4|